Saturday, 24 February 2018

Music Video (1st edit)


This the first edit of my video. I enjoy the footage presented in it and I think showcasing the footage was my main priority in this however I don't think all the clips mash together well. I think this is due to the timing of the clips which should change with the verse and also I think this is due to the similarity between the clips... I think there should be more of a visual distinction between each clip. As in exclusively during the chorus I think the actress should be dancing because the chorus is really upbeat, however in the verses she should be simply sitting or standing. I also think that as each clip begins and ends it should be crisp and fit in simultaneously with the audio, i.e: when the clip changes it should be at the end of a lyrical line or an instrumental segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment