2 years ago my friend and I created a video log documenting a school trip we took to Lille, France. She was the camera man and I was the main character in the video and many of the themes and concepts in this video, I've reciprocated and repracticed in my A2 Media video. The video is below
and the themes which I think contributed to this project include:
- camera movement
- the concept of following one person throughout their day
- the visuals link to the rhythm of the audio.
Camera movement influenced our video because the camera is handheld. This is obvious from the instability and the shakiness which in most instances would be unpolished and cheap, however in a video like this I think it's cute and sincere and fits the theme of it being a v-log. Our music video like this video will have a 'vloggish' quality because it is fundamentally following one persons day as a vlog video would. The visuals link to the rhythm of the audio which is a key feature of Dyer's theory. The transitions and movement in the video is slow and the rhythm in the song is laid back and relaxed, and in our music video the movement will be dancing and quite fast, which goes hand in hand with the audio which is jumpy and dance-y.
No comments:
Post a Comment