Friday, 16 March 2018

Method for the money overlay sequence

My partner and I had the intention for the segments of our video ranging from 1:54 - 1:57 for an overlay of money to be falling around the actress. We came up with the idea as it accompanies Chance's lyrics "I need cash money", therefore in the shooting process we shot a variety of shots where the actress moved in ways which symbollised money and we knew later on we'd create overlays of money falling from the sky. These were the different shots we took for that lyric:
I proceeded to make the overlays by drawing them, scanning them in, and then editing them on photoshop which I showed in my earlier posts (1, 2). Then in photoshop with the photoshopped versions I rotated and flipped them around so that there wasn't a clear identicalness among them. And for some of the layers I merged them down into one layer and slowly moved them down to the bottom of the image, saving after each movement so that later they'll come together and seamlessly blend to give the appearence that they've actually been edited to move down the page. This was my outcome:



No comments:

Post a Comment