Following from the last edit where I figured it would be interesting to try a formal font I edited this version. I think that the type face for this one in the opening is the best out of all my overlay edits, however the type face doesn't suit the speech bubbles in my opinion. They're timed at exactly the same pace as the seventh and eighth edits however maybe because the type faces are so dainty and petite, they're difficult to read especially under a short time scale. Therefore in my next edit I am going to revert back to the speech bubbles from the seventh edit. A part of me thinks there should be some consistency in the text of our video so I think I'm going to try out more typefaces for the opening in order to reciprocate the roundedness of the illustrations.
No comments:
Post a Comment