The location of our photoshoot was by some simple streets in London. Chance The Rapper's musical style is quite laid back and simple so we didn't want to do an ellaborate photoshoot at a savvy location with fancy clothing, we wanted to keep it real. Because the title we're using for the album is "All Night" we were inspired by pictures we found on pinterest of night time. However as our idea progressed we thought that in order to be dynamic and alternative and incorporate the binary opposite theory we'd take the same planned pictures but in a clear sunny day.
In the focus group task our audience agreed that colur schemes lead to the best digital packages so we designed many (below) but agreed on blue, white, red, purple.
I made some possible layouts of how the package could go. The one below was concepted around the border and this was a theme I supported in my media foundation portfolio. I think it's cool however if we had a border concept I think we'd also have to use this concept in our music video which we haven't.
Then I made this one which has some pages we love and some we think are alright.
A page we really liike is the second page which I made a prototype of below but in words it is a longshot with the most part of the photo being the sky with text or drawings overlaying it.
I also really like photos which carry onto two pages like these packages so I'm eager to try somet hing like this.
My partner has an idea for the track listing of a portrait photo with the song titles surrounding her head so we're also gonna try that.











No comments:
Post a Comment